Fast Pass Programme
To reward alumni who are supportive of SIM University (UniSIM)'s events, the Alumni Relations department launched the Fast Pass programme in 2009.
What is the 'Fast Pass'?
All Fast Pass holders can enjoy priority registration for alumni events. Registration for Fast Pass holders will open earlier.
What is the objective of issuing the 'Fast Pass'?
The objective is to benefit those alumni who supported the alumni events on a regular basis.
• You must be a UniSIM alumnus
• You must have attended three or more Alumni related events in one calendar year
* Alumni events refer to events organised by UniSIM Alumni Relations Department
All Pass issued are valid for one year from date of issue.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I apply for the Fast Pass?
Your attendance to an event is tracked through the Alumni Portal. A system-automated e-mail will be sent to you if you are eligible to apply.
Do I have to pay to get the Fast Pass?
How do I make use of the Fast Pass?
The Fast Pass holder will be given priority in his/her registration for all alumni events based on the condition that registration was made during the Fast Pass application period. If the holder is bringing guest(s) to the event*, his/her guest(s) will also enjoy priority registration.
*Only applicable to events where guest(s) are allowed.
How will I be informed of priority registration (Fast Pass application period) to Alumni events?
Before priority registration opens, Fast Pass holders will be informed via e-mail or through our Facebook page. Priority registration will close before registration opens to the non-Fast Pass holders (all alumni).
Is the Fast Pass transferable?
No. It is strictly non-transferable.
If I attend two events in the second half of 2010 and one event in the first half of 2011, am I eligible for the Fast Pass?
No, you will not be eligible. Fast Pass holders have to attend three or more events within one calendar year.
Terms & Conditions
- Event registration by Fast Pass holders will be void if payment is not received within five working days for events that require payment.
- Registration for Fast Pass holders will be on a first come first served basis if the number of Fast Pass holder exceeds the number of seats available.
- Guest rate applies when a UniSIM alumnus is registered as a guest of Fast Pass holder.
- Fast Pass holders who missed the priority registration period to register may do so when/if the event is open to all UniSIM alumni. However, the holder will not enjoy any priority during this period.
- Fast Pass is not applicable for 'by invitation only' event, unless otherwise stated.
- Guests will be denied entry if they are not accompanied by any UniSIM alumni. Payment made is non-refundable.
For assistance, please contact us at +65 6248 9215.