The modular courses offered in the Certification Programme are highly relevant to accounting and finance professionals who play a key role in data-driven decision making. The courses cover the fundamental knowledge of data mining, statistics and predictive modelling, to in-depth knowledge such as data visualisation, business forecasting, business analytics applications and data- mining models. Individuals will benefit from the flexible, applied learning approach of the Certification Programme.
ISCA members have the opportunity to achieve two certificates, the ISCA-SUSS Certificate in Business Analytics and ISCA-SUSS Specialist Certificate in Business Analytics.
For non-ISCA member, please click here
Please click here
for course fees.
Please click here
for the sample of the course fees after funding.
Admission Eligibility for Undergraduate CET Modular Courses
- At least 18 years of age; and
- GCE 'A' level with two passes (prior to 2006) or two H2 passes (from 2006), or local polytechnic diploma; or International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma; or NUS High School Diploma
- Applicants with a Technical Diploma from ITE or other Diploma qualification plus an acceptable SAT1 or ACT (with Writing) score may be considered for admission on a case-by-case basis
- If not, at least 5 GCE 'O' Levels & interview
Please note that SkillsFuture credit must be approved by SSG before course payment.
- ISCA applicants will need to pre-register with ISCA via their website.
- SUSS will liaise with the applicants to login and submit their registration details online.
- Application Period for January Semester: October to End November
- Application Period for July Semester: April to End May
- Application for CET modular courses is to be made online. Each application must be accompanied by a non-refundable application fee of $64.20 (inclusive of GST) for an e-application (payable online only).