Our Professional Conversion Programme Enhanced (PCP) is specially designed to help you build your capabilities and ensure that you are well-equipped to take on jobs right away in new and emerging economies.
The PCP targets Professionals, Managers, Executives and Technicians (PMETs), including mid-career switchers, providing the necessary skills conversion training to embrace new job roles. The individual is first matched with a company, after which he/she will be provided with six months of coursework and hands-on skills conversion training. During this time, he/she will be paid a salary. With the PCP, participants can study, work, and be trained for a new role within a company or a job in a new sector.
There are currently five PCPs available:
- PCP in Aerospace System
- PCP in Facilities and Events Management
- PCP in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- PCP in Information and Communication Technology
- PCP in Business Analytics
To complete the PCP, participants are required to complete a total of five (5) courses, out of which three (3) are compulsory.
Participants are required to complete the course 'Recognising Workplace Learning' and two courses from the respective undergraduate programme:
Participants are required to complete two (2) courses from the following:
# SF Series courses or workshops of equivalent training hours will be matched to replace the elective course(s)
* Domain courses include MTD219 Internet Technologies, COR175 Design Thinking for Innovation, ANL201 Data Visualisation for Business, ANL203 Analytics for Decision Making, ANL309 Business Analytics Applications, FIN385 Block Chain and Smart Contract for Finance and FIN383 Financial Technologies and Innovations.
Programme Participation Requirement
Company Eligibility and Obligation
Participating companies need to fulfil the following requirements:
- Registered or incorporated in Singapore
- Work with SUSS on the necessary administrative matters related to the programme
- Commit to PCP training arrangements for the PMETs that have been selected
PMET Eligibility and Obligation
Participants need to fulfil the following requirements:
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident;
- Minimum 21 years old;
- Two years’ full-time work experience, or fully discharged full-time NS liability, or currently employed on a full-time basis; and
- GCE ‘A’ Levels with two passes (prior to 2006) / two H2 passes (from 2006) / local polytechnic diploma / International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma / SAT1 scores; or
- Minimum 5 GCE ‘O’ Levels and attend an interview
2. Programme Participation
Participants need to belong to one of the following categories:
- Workers currently employed in the identified PCP industries and seeking to acquire new skills and/ or switch careers to other identified PCP industries
- Workers currently employed in industries other than the identified PCP industries but seeking to acquire new skills and switch careers to other identified PCP industries
- Unemployed workers seeking to enter the identified PCP industries
Please submit the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject title 'PCP application'.
- Company profile
- Available job profile (click here to download template)
- A statement indicating (i) intended PCP and (ii) reasons for PCP participation