The Office of the President provides leadership to SIM University's pursuit of its mission to create excellence in lifelong education through a uniquely designed learning experience that equips learners for a better future. It comprises the following units:
- The Office of the Provost, which formulates, implements and reviews academic policies and programmes, with an eye on quality, timeliness and sustainability. The Provost oversees the activities and initiatives of the four Schools - Arts and Social Sciences; Business; Human Development and Social Services; and Science and Technology, as well as the Office of Graduate Studies and the Centre for Applied Research.
- The Office of the Registrar, which formulates, implements and reviews administrative policies, processes and procedures, providing effective and efficient support services through the Offices of Admissions, Academic Services, and Student and Alumni Relations.
- The Office of the Vice-President (Learning Services), which develops, implements and reviews the effectiveness of teaching and learning support services. This cluster consists of the Educational Technology & Production Department and Teaching & Learning Centre.
- The UniSIM Centre for Chinese Studies, which raises awareness and understanding of the Chinese language, culture and contemporary Chinese society via the University’s programmes.
- The Campus IT Services Division, which supports overall IT application needs and infrastructure of the University.
- The University’s Corporate Office which provides support to the President in the areas of Communications, Organisation Development, Planning and Finance, and Quality Assurance.