SIM University (UniSIM) offers the following course fee concessions:
- Applicants who are 60 years old and above will enjoy 20% course fee concession.
- Applicants who are graduates (at Master's or Bachelor's level) of the Singapore Institute of Management and SIM University will enjoy 20% course fee concession.
Students will enjoy only one of the two categories of concession. The above concessions are applicable to all programmes offered by SIM University (UniSIM) unless specified otherwise. They are not applicable to students under any scholarship or sponsorship schemes, as well as courses offered with external institutions/organisations. The concessions are also not to be used concurrently with any other concessions.
Concession for First Two Master's Courses
To encourage further education and upgrading by alumni, UniSIM Alumni (graduates of Bachelor's or Master's degrees awarded by UniSIM) will also enjoy an additional 30% course fee concession for the first two master's courses when they enrol for a UniSIM's Graduate Diploma and/or Master's programme. The enhance course fee concession scheme is subject to the following:
- Alumni must not be receiving any company sponsorships or scholarships.
- There will be no cap on the number of Master's programmes. However, alumni must fulfil all requirements for the conferment of the current Master's programme before being eligible for the enhanced course fee concession for the next Master's programme.
- Alumni enrolled into the Professional Conversion Programme (PCP) e.g. the Master in Social Work programme, and who received funding will be eligible for the enhanced concession should they proceed to the Master's programme upon completion of the Graduate Diploma.
- Alumni taking vendor and/or partner programmes will not be eligible for the enhanced course fee concession.
- Alumni who transfer to another Master's programme during their candidature will not enjoy the enhanced course fee concession of 50% again for the Master's programme which they are transferring to.
# Course fee concession is not applicable to Master of Arts in Chinese Language programme and PhD in Chinese Language & Literature programme.